Thursday, September 27, 2007

sLicE oF hEAveN

outside my window...

ok let the crib fest end. life aint that bad after all.
its been raining all day and now that its stopped, you should look outside my window,

no no not yours. look outside mine. the sun will set soon and large masses of clouds move lazily across the skies. The sky is still blue with a hint of gold creeping over the horizon... The Cathedral of learning is right outside my window and its framed by gold on the left and grey bluish clouds on top...

"For so gr8 a treasure , words will never do ...."- some random song

oh well, for all the shit we go through in life, sometimes u have to stop and admit that there are grander things going on. there is beauty in the world , much more of it than we probably deserve ... should i talk bout God? do i even dare enter that right now???
I have a huge bay window which i keep open even though it glares into my eyes. and right now I could spend hours looking at the clouds moving across the expanse.

and then ofcourse the train comes through and shatters my reverie.
aaaah well back to work...

No comments:

Post a Comment