Friday, September 21, 2007

tEaMWorK

Once upon a time, I had an interview... and i was asked, what would you do if you were in a team and no one worked. what would you do, if you had to do all the work?
would you let ppl walk all over you ?

would you complain ? would you tell on your teammates ?

i think i blabbed something incredibly stupid of doing all the work ( trust me thats one job i didnt get ! and for good reason too ..). years and years later .. (actually only three) i'm still living those words. i always seem to end up in these projects where i seem to be the only one sitting in the lab early saturday morning and trying to figure out why the heck my processor insists on giving me such a hard time.

but inspite of all my bitchin i guess the only reason i still do it is that i have just too much fun. and i realized something else. my ability to work with stupid ppl has really gone down. i mean we had morons in the office before and i was pretty tolerant of it, else i'd atleast try to get things done...
but now? its like me doing the 3 partner course on my own.. and i rather prefer it that way !! i just find it way easier..

now imagine if i DID do my phd. i think i'd become down right unemployable !!!
never work with anyone at all !

No comments:

Post a Comment