Wednesday, September 12, 2007

toO LaTE

ok so its only been 3 weeks in school. u ask how bad can it be ??
u are SOOOOOO ignorent, and I can't spell for nuts.
deal with it.

like i said, i go home bout 4 everyday. but yest i went home early.. no no not becoz i had finished my work in school, it was coz both my roomies had their b'day yest and they were trying to scream at me to get my ass home so that they cud cut their cake.
seeing that its only 4 of us, even one person missing makes it a rather sad party.
but trying is the right word .... coz everytime she tried to threaten me to try and get me home, all i kept parroting was "i got lab. let me go."

but anyways since i'm so nice (yeah right), I did go home early (the real reason was that she let slip there was cake at home).. well fairly early. it was only 1.
but thats the time disaster strikes.

wat happens??
well my prof calls and asks me for some ppt slides on my research. ofcourse the fact that its middle of the night has no bearing on anything.
ofcourse.
so i have 10 hours to get something out.
plenty of time for anyone. ofcourse.
except that i got 2 homeworks (the word still makes me cringe btw) due and havent had a total of 5 hours sleep in the last 48+ hours...
welcome to grad school.

ofcourse u know what happens next.
no no , i don't stay up all night to finish everything.

i eat cake. i decide to shut my eyes for an hour and the next thing i know its 9 in the morning and daylight streaming through the windows.
^&%%$

^%$%# &^*(*&^
welcome to grad school.

No comments:

Post a Comment