Wednesday, March 3, 2010

hArd daYs aNd beST daYs

well heard it on the radio -
the script.
and i kinda like it.



its been a hard couple of days for almost everyone i know.
its been a hard couple of weeks for almost everyone i know.
its been a hard couple of months for almost everyone i know.
ok its been a hard couple of years for everyone i know.
sigh!

well here's to hoping the rest of 2010 isn't as crappy as the first quarter. and really if its just gonna get worse, then i can't take this till 2012!!!
u know... coz the world is just gonna end then.
:D

today even the security guard of my building noticed that i walk with my head down since the yr started. ofcourse its usually work and i'm thinking about how to solve my next thing on my todos or making a mental tally of what i have going on.
but since this is the second time, that someone has asked me to not look like i'm walking the last mile....

i don't really remember having carefree days, i guess i'm just not the kind of person to not have cares. darn cares!!
but then i wasnt the kind of person to be not smiling like a cheerful idiot either.

oh well till then we have music and mebe u should just go carpe the hell out of ur diem.

oh btw a russian guy sent me a rose today.

ok ok only a picture of a rose. but it WAS a nice rose.

***

honest to god, this was an ad on craigslist.


$40.00 OBO This TV stand made me popular, this TV stand changed my life, and I want it to change your life as well. When I got this stand I was a short weak little man... Now I am strong like Moose. Let this stand change your life... Invite it into your life and will will change you, put it down, put your TV on it, and watch the good times come rolling in. It has 3 amazing glass shelves that can hold anything... Like Glitter, DVD's, Hopes, Dreams, Wishes, Stereo Equipment...I will also include with purchase all rights of awesome that may come about due to purchase of this... But I will take no responsibilities for any misuse of it's powers, or ill ju-ju that comes from the purchase, like if your wife, girlfriend, husband, boyfriend, gardner, pool boy etc... start to love this more than you...

like seriously, wtf??
lol
*****

i have a few questions to my roomie. namely why are there 3 large cabbage heads in the fridge.
like seriously, wtf?? who's gonna eat all that cabbage???

No comments:

Post a Comment