Saturday, August 10, 2013

tRiEd mY bESt tO gEt AwaY... bUt DaRn iT's tOo LatE

i thought of moving, but i'm too lazy. its been more than a year since i last wrote and while i listen to daft punk, i feel the ol' urge to write.. wait lash out again.
ok first some ground rules, if you know me.. do not ping me and say , hey watsup with ur new post, it was great/awful/awesome/watever... if you wish you can leave hateful comments below, but seriously Don't ping me about something i've written and forgotten.

well now. its time for a new category. ahem... hmm aaah how do i say it. its getting close to the date to where we welcome a hybrid DNA concoction of K and me... a rather mini-K-me. welll 2 months , 20 days, 4 hours, 34 minutes and 20sec. wait how do i know its gonna be on time?  coz i'm going insane thats how.
and while its the last home stretch of the what-everyone-likes-to-remind-you is the last 3 months of sleep you'll get for the rest of your life, i sit back and wonder. WHAT the HECK have i gotten myself into ?

yes , my hormones have conviniently gone bonkers and making me dream of wierd (er) things like hijacking an airport and learning how to milk a cow on a drag queen ranch. its also very helpfully i might add, causing me to freak out. thats with a capital F and O.

and while i do my research, god i hate research...ing. i learn of various , wonderful things that can go horribly wrong and keeps me awake at night. if monsanto was not enough to give me nightmares of cannibalistic corn patches and mutant pumpkins, now i can fret about all the wonderful joys of motherhood.

ah well. so i'm back. and lets see i need a new category. whereas all my old categories are temporarily obsolete since so many well meaning strangers/non-strangers have told me my life is now over.

me revoilĂ  ppl.. [ wait did i do that right? ]


3 comments:


  1. Welcome to the SOLUTIONS STYLE Center!
    SOLUTIONS STYLE


    Creates a powerful platform for the sales of goods and services by a passionate community of individuals and small businesses

    A PLACE TO BUY...


    In Solutionsstyle you can buy any products for your life style,get nearly you need or want at price better than you can find in traditional market or even online stores.


    A PLACE TO SELL

    In Solutionsstyle you can sell any products like a bix- box retailer or just an average joe ,cleaning out your garage , nearly anything you list on Solutionsstyle will sell, if you are flexible enough about the price.
    Click Here for more Information

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello, I am a gaming enthusiast, recommend a good gold site, where there quickly, cheap and safe gold: FIFA 15 Coins at http://www.xyfifa.com/

    ReplyDelete