Tuesday, October 20, 2009

tHe fATs iN tHe fiRe

well... ahem... yeah.


yeah... u probably already heard.

hmm well ... i meant to tell you. i mean i thot i did. didn't i??

yeah i know i know i've been very tardy.. and really busy.. no no i havent been blogging someplace else. i mean i cud hardly betray u that way, cud i? wat do u take me for??
yeah i know i haven't been around. but i promise, its all gonna be different now!!

well anyways, here's what i've been working on, all this while.... and really!! u gotta believe me, when i say it took me 2 months to recover from the brain damage caused by someone visiting me.. staying with me... driving me literally up the walls....
:P

but see here!! what i got!!
the most exciting link of em all !!
New and exciting info

so consider urself invited. and mebe we've never met. and as long as u promise to play nicely, with the rest of the ppl there, u can come too ^_^

yaay. it feels good to be back!!

No comments:

Post a Comment