Thursday, May 3, 2007

LaYoUT

"If at first you don't succeed, destroy all evidence that you have tried."
~somebody

The worst part of having a bad experience is when you KNOW , your gonna learn absolutely NOTHING from it, but use it instead to write a blog.

I mean the least you cud do was actually learn from you mistakes , right? so that you wouldn't repeat them again ?
Oh but Nooooo.... who said I had that much sense. and if I did, would I even be here?

When you have failed miserably, there is a little ( the operative word being little )
consolation if you have built character bcoz of it. But when all u do is write a blog and then promptly forget about it, thats when I get reaaaaally worried.

Oh its gonna be this way, from now on. You get a quote in every blog and honest to God there will be an attempt at finding gud ones. after all what else do I do in class ?
:-/

Maybe this is a good time to drop out and start a comic series... now if only I could draw and had a killer idea .....

No comments:

Post a Comment