Saturday, April 30, 2011

cHinKy Fu

just so happens i find i'm on a plane to beijing on monday.

well!

now that was quick. especially considering i don't have my passport back from the visa office yet.

oh, wait. that's why i have disaster somewhere in my name don't i? apparently they have an option, where they would meet you at the airport with the visa and passport.
you know when your reeeeaaaallly in a hurry and can't wait for the post office to get its act together, or fedex.

that's cutting it reeeaally close isn't it?

so... off i am for 2 weeks.

4 comments:

  1. I envy you. Would love to visit China.

    Nice work. I came across your blog while “blog surfing” using the Next Blog button on the blue Nav Bar located at the top of my blogger.com site. I frequently just travel around looking for other blogs which exist on the Internet, and the various, creative ways in which people express themselves. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. oi tudo bem eu sou brasileira e gostei muito de seu blog, visita meu blog porfavor é:
    www.mirellec.blogspot.com
    e pode me seguir, adorei deu blog!
    asz: Mirelle

    ReplyDelete